[platform-core-dev] Committer FAQ

With our newly minted committer coming on board (congrats Martin!), and an increase in contributed patches lately, I decided it was a good time to write down some of the development practices followed by core/workspace committers. Consider it a mini committer/contributor's survival guide. I'm sure I've missed some things, so feel free to add to it or ask questions about its contents, or about things that are missing.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Workspace/Committer_FAQ

John

Back to the top