RE: [platform-core-dev] FTP implementation of EFS

Thank you.

Finally it helps me more than I thought. I have another question now. I would like to know if it is possible this functionality programmatically not manually.

I am trying to create a bridge with an FTP server using RSE. But the thing is I don’t want to extend the plugin but use its functionality in the background.

I went through some of the code that creates a connection and I am a little bit confused as it seems that to create a connection I need objects that I cannot create explicitly (Object o = new Object() for example).

The SystemType object for example during the creation of a connection I was not able to find out where it is created. So I would like to know if what I am trying to do is possible.

Thank you again.

Nathalie Lolo.