[platform-core-dev] e4 Resources Kickoff

Hey gang,

We're starting to fall behind the other e4 groups and it's time to kick this thing into gear. I'd like to hold a kick off meeting to start co-ordinating activities around the e4 flexible resources project. We've been gathering requirements and it's time to start seeing what people are interested in and start working.

I have two possible times in in mine: Wed Sept 17 at 11 a.m. Ottawa Time (1500 GMT) (yes this does conflict with the GEF3D project creation review), or Fri Sept 19 at the same time.

Please reply if you are interested and when you could attend.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top