Re: [platform-core-dev] [Fwd: [platform-team-dev] Re: [Subclipse-dev] [Fwd: Re: some errors occur from time to time when build STP using Buckminster]]

Down in the thread there is this statement

If the application is headless is it possible the workbench was never started in the first place? During Framework shutdown the lazy activated bundles are stopped by reverse dependency order (hint: a vast majority of bundles in eclipse are lazy activated including the UI workbench bundles). If the bundle has a dependency on the workbench bundle then it should be shutdown before the workbench. But if the workbench was never started in the first place then the workbench may not even be active when your bundle is shutdown.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---01/15/2008 03:22:23 AM---Hi,Thomas Hallgren ---01/15/2008 03:22:23 AM---Hi,

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

01/15/2008 03:22 AM

[platform-core-dev] [Fwd: [platform-team-dev] Re: [Subclipse-dev] [Fwd: Re: some errors occur from time to time when build STP using Buckminster]]

Hi,
I emailed this to the platform-team-dev list but I didn't get any reply
and I haven't seen much traffic on that list. So I'll try here instead.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren