[platform-core-dev] Deleting a project with locked files

In PDE we having a situation where we are trying to delete a project that contains at least one file which is currently in use/locked.  I was wondering if there was any way to try to delete a project, and if we have a problem deleting a file/folder, undo the deletion?  Or possibly run a check to see if the project has any files which are locked/cause problems during a delete?

I have been playing around with DeleteResourcesOperation and can catch the ExecutionException when a file is not able to be deleted, but when I try to run DeleteResourcesOperation.undo(..), it throws a NPE (I imagine since the operation was not run successfully).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brian Bauman
    IBM Software Group - Austin, TX