Re: [platform-core-dev] [Fwd: EFS Stumbling Block]

I believe that the returned store would neither be a file or folder. A store for something that doesn't exists is just like java.io.File (i.e. it could be created as a file or folder). Once the sotre is provided, the IResource layer will call the appropriate creation method (mkdir or openOutputStream).

Michael

Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2007 03:03 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."        <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
reid holmes <rtholmes@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[platform-core-dev] [Fwd: EFS Stumbling Block]

Hi Platform Core Developers,

Reid is a Google SoC student and working on a WEBDAV EFS provider. He
has made good progress so far but came across an issue while
implementing it. I couldn't answer this myself thus I'm posting it to
the list.

--Gunnar