[platform-core-dev] URL authentication in headless mode

Hi,
We are trying to figure out the best way to access URL's that require authentication from a headless execution environment. The environment has access to the eclipse resource framework but not to any of the UI components.

My question is, what capabilities can we reuse so that we avoid storing names and passwords in multiple places? Can we use the Eclipse keyring from headless mode? How is it accessed? Where do we find the API's?

Kind Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top