[platform-core-dev] Location of removed projects.

Hi,
I have some code that needs to keep track of the location (in the filesystem) of workspace resources that has been removed. I tried using a IResourceDeltaVisitor visited at the time of IResourceChangeEvent.PRE_BUILD and checked for kind IResourceDelta.REMOVED. But apparently, the path that I get from the delta.getResource().getLocation() is null.

What would be the correct way to keep track of the paths in the local filesystem that has been removed?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top