[platform-core-dev] Java Web Start and org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry

I'm trying to package an application for launch with Java Web Start. One of the requirements when doing that is that all bundles must be packed as jars. The fragment "org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.registry" is included in my application and is unpacked in runtime which in turn creates a problem. What is the best way to solve this? What does this fragment do? Can I skip it?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top