[platform-core-dev] Updated formatter settings

It looks like the file format for Java code formatter profiles has changed.  I have updated the core formatter settings in each org.eclipse.core.* project with these new settings, and have updated the core formatter conventions file on our web site:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-core/documents/core_formatting.xml

You can import these settings into the "core" formatter profile for any projects that don't have formatter conventions checked into the repository. Again, this is not a change to formatter conventions, and should not cause any existing formatted code to change in any way. It's just an updated version of the formatter profile file.

Back to the top