Re: [platform-core-dev] Eclipse & CDT Support.

Please ask this question on the cdt newsgroup.

"Mukesh K. Srivastava" <srimks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/04/2006 05:01 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Eclipse & CDT Support.

Hi All.

I am new to Eclipse world. I am looking to support
Eclipse on Embedded graphics co-processor. I thought
of using C/C++(cdt) TOOL on Eclipse and I need to take
care of following things -
 - Which version of CDT & Eclipse I should use.
 - I am using Debian v3.1(kernel 2.6.8) as Linux
   flavor.
 - The co-processor resides on host ARM Xscale
   PXA255/270.
 - My graphics co-processor has been already
   supported by OpenGL, is there any benefit I can
get
   by having Eclipse on top of OpenGL.
 - Are there any resources to have some clue to start
   with?

Regards.
Mukesh K Srivastava