[platform-core-dev] Reuse registry implementation in 'org.eclipse.core.internal.registry;'

Hello List,

for some weeks I read through the Eclipse core/equinox/osgi bundles and
found the Implementation of the ExtensionPoint Registry useful for my
Implementation of an runtime object registry. So I wanted to reuse some
classes that implement IObjectManager, Handle etc.

But I´m facing serious problems due to Java and OSGi bundle acilities
(Classes are not Exportet in the Bundle Manifest, or simply defined
'private')

Is there, despite duplicating relevant classes into my plugin, a way to
use these facilities.

Thank you in advantage
---
Joachim

P.S.: Where is the right place to get advice for a design issue with a
sever side equinox/OSGi application which should contain of eclipse non
gui plugins. Can anybody help me.

Back to the top