Re: [platform-core-dev] how can I get current project ?

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers.

platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 10/11/2005 10:22:51 PM:

> Hi all
>   How could we acces the current active project in the worskapce ?

Back to the top