[platform-core-dev] Changes to filesystem API

I have made some changes in HEAD to the API of org.eclipse.core.filesystem introduced earlier this week.  I have moved the methods from FileSystemCore and the constants from IFileStoreConstants to the new class "EFS".  This makes client code much more compact when dealing with the option flags in IFileStoreConstants (with a nod to SWT).  The old class and interface have been deprecated, and I will delete them before the next I-build.  This plugin is not yet in any I-build so I'm hoping the impact will be minimal.

Back to the top