Re: [platform-core-dev] Breaking up is hard to do...

Yes. This is currently investigated and should be available for review shortly.
Further information on this topic will be posted here.

PaScaL

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2005 08:44 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] Breaking up is hard to do...

Are you planning to make extension registry usable outside of
eclipse/osgi context?