Re: [platform-core-dev] Start Eclipse-OSGi outside

can you say more about this starter?  Is startup.jar insufficient?

Jeff

mabo <mabo@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/12/2005 10:54 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Start Eclipse-OSGi outside

Ittay Dror,

   I'm also working on using Eclipse-OSGi as a standalone platform, and
like you, I plan to create a small 'starter' to start the Eclipse-OSGi
implementation.
Would you like to discuss with me?
I'd like to send you the source code with my first try, would you take a
quick review?

Regards

-Birkey