[platform-core-dev] Interim API

We need to make decisions about all API marked as experimental before the M6 API freeze.  Such API should be moved to non-API packages, or remove the comment saying it is experiemental (I.e., commit to it).  Here is a list of all the API I found that is marked experimental or interim:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.preferences.IPreferenceFilter
org.eclipse.core.runtime.preferences.IPreferencesService
org.eclipse.osgi.util.NLS#initializeMessages
org.eclipse.core.runtime.dynamicHelpers.*
org.eclipse.core.runtime.IConfigurationElement#loadExtensionClass
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Constants#OPTIONAL_ATTRIBUTE

Back to the top