[platform-core-dev] Bundle Manifest for Resources plug-in

Head's up.

We are experimenting with shipping MANIFEST.MF files with Eclipse (bug
83634) since right now the plugin.xml file is parsed and a bundle manifest
is created on-the-fly.

Currently OSGi and Runtime ship with a bundle manifest and for next week's
integration build we would like to add the Resources plug-in to the list.
I'll be releasing this today to get it into the nightly builds.

Remember this means you need to add a line to the manifest file when adding
a new package, etc.

Let me know asap if you have any problems.

Thanks.

Back to the top