Re: [platform-core-dev] Projects tagged for build

My mistake - thanks for pointing it out.  For the two remaining projects released with this tag (runtime.compatibility and tests.resources), I have retagged the same content with the tag v20050110.

Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/2005 10:12 AM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] Projects tagged for build

I just noticed that the tags used for the last I-Build are
v20040110 not v20050110.  Note the year is 2004 in the tag that was used but the code is really from 20050110.  Hope this does not create too much confusion.

Tom

John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2005 05:01 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Projects tagged for build

The following projects have been tagged and released for tomorrow's integration build:

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v20040110,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse,

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.runtime=v20040110,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse,

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.resources=v20040110,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse,

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.runtime.compatibility=v20040110,:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/eclipse,