Re: [platform-core-dev] Running Eclipse RCP Application from Java Web Start (JNLP)

Ok.

| Therefore we will use this information to discover which resources
(representing
| plugins) should be downloaded and then installed into OSGi. Of
course here you
| may need some extra information like the URL where to look for the bundles

Ok, if we can get the simplest noddiest hello-world Eclipse RCP app
running, then the rest will be easy.

Firstly, can we assume that startup.jar & config.ini is the minimum we
need to start with? (is it possible to lookup the config.ini from the
classpath?)

Perhaps we can work with the RCP tutorial as a starting point?
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/os-dw-os-rcp1-i.html

What do we need to put in the config.ini?
What do we need to do in terms of preparation of the plugins required?

-Nick