Re: [platform-core-dev] org.eclipse.core.runtime.Path issue with colons

Could you explain what you mean by 'server volumne names'? I am not familiar with that term.
Ed
John Arthorne wrote:

Other than driver letters or server volume names, I don't know of other uses of the device. Regardless of known uses, the point I was trying to make is that we can't change the implementation in a way that contradicts clearly specified API behaviour. I think we're stuck with it.

Ed Warnicke wrote on 08/31/2004 01:53:14 PM:

> John,
> Could you give me an example in Eclipse where IPath's device field is
> being used for something other than a windows drive letter?

Back to the top