[platform-core-dev] sharing compiler preferences

The Java compiler preferences are now (M1?) kept in the project content
area (when one chooses to have project specific preferences). I believe
using shared, project-specific compiler options in the Core projects would
be a good thing. First, it ensures all committers are using the same
compiler settings. Second, it would be easier to keep different settings
for our projects. For instance, we could disable NL related warnings for
test projects.

Thoughts?

Rafael

Back to the top