[platform-core-dev] A C++ Eclipse project that has perl files - how to exec perl?

Hi all:

Note: This is the first time I'm posting .. so not sure if this is the right
forum

Config: Eclipse3.0, EPIC-plug for perl, CDT plug for C++

Problem: I have a project "X"  in eclipse (which is configured as C++ project
and it has no probs compiling). The same project also has few perl files.

Question:
How can I run the perl file which is in the same project?
Why should a project be characterised in terms of a language in eclipse (say
"C++ Project") ? Is there any way of not doing like that, so that a project
will be characterised based on its objective (the proj may contain source
files in multiple languages)?

Thanks
Prem

Back to the top