Re: [platform-core-dev] (no subject)

See John's article on builders for information on creating your builder.
Look in the "Help -> Workbench User Guide -> Tasks -> Running Eclipse" for
information on using the -debug flag to find out when your builder is being
run. The template .options file that you will need can be found in
/plugins/org.eclipse.core.resources.

platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/29/2004 04:49:22 AM:

> Hi There
>   I want to use the BuildManger Class Hook methods to know when my
> project is getting Build & stop build for my plugin.
>   Can you help me to register my Build Manger?
>
> Regards

> Sumeet Rawal
> Tech Manager,
> Patni Computer Services(PCS)