RE: [platform-core-dev] running the tests before releasing

You might want to consider something like Cruise Control in the future. From experience I know that doing a significant amount of tests before releasing code reduces productivity. CC gets the tests run soon after the push so a problem can be detected and fixed quickly but doesn't burden the developer in the 99% of the time that the tests won't find anything wrong.

Back to the top