[platform-core-dev] Fw: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20040406 (Timestamp: 200404060927):Automated JUnit testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

Since we had no test failures, I will assume core team is not contributing to this build. I won't be retagging.

In general, I won't be tagging our projects for rebuilds unless asked to do so.

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 04/06/2004 05:33 PM -----

platform-releng-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/06/2004 05:24:43 PM:

> I have scheduled a rebuild for 8am tomorrow.
>
> Also, the map file issue that caused the dnfs for the ltk tests has
> been fixed.
>
> Kim

Back to the top