Re: [platform-core-dev] Tagging for build

I was thinking just the contents of core.map. I think in general changing Main is rare enough that it can just be tagged by whoever changed it?  I volunteer to be the one doing the tagging for now, but presumably we can rotate it every few months. As Doug currently does with the UI, I don't promise to tag at precisely 4pm, but at some point not too long after that.  I will send a mail when I tag with a list of the changed projects, so everyone can double-check that the contribution looks reasonable.

platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/29/2004 04:01:55 PM:

> This is a great idea.  Is it always going to be someone in
> particular or we just agree that by 1600 everything is tagged?
>
> Just to be really precise about this, I assume you mean everything
> that is in the core.map.  What about org.eclipse.platform (in the
> features.map)?  This contains startup.jar.
>
> Jeff

Back to the top