Re: [platform-core-dev] Tagging for build

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Thanks John.

Thomas Watson

John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/29/2004 01:55 PM
Please respond to platform-core-dev

        To:        platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-core-dev] Tagging for build

Our team tends to have a lot of uncertainty about when and by whom the core projects are tagged for builds.  I would like to try the UI team's practice of routinely tagging all changed core projects at 4pm on the day before each integration build. If someone has a late-night change, they can always re-tag.  Does this sound reasonable? If so, I will tag everything at 4pm today for tomorrow's build.

John

Back to the top