Re: [platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

Tagged the following projects:

plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=v20040321,...
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.runtime=v20040321,...
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.resources=v20040321,...
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.runtime.compatibility=v20040321,...
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.tests.resources=v20040321,...
plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.tests.runtime=v20040321,...

Rafael Chaves/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

21/03/2004 09:58 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

Yes, I am going to tag all Core projects that have untagged changes, including resources and its tests.

Nick Edgar/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

21/03/2004 09:44 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

And I will be retagging UI shortly for the same reasons.  I'll assume Core
Resources will have been retagged.

Nick

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/21/2004 02:34 PM
Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

Yes, please do.  I was going to do this myself later this afternoon, but
if you are still making changes I won't.  It is very important for both
runtime and resources to be tagged (and their tests), since changes were
released on Friday to the UI plug-ins that depend on new API that has not
yet been tagged and released.

John.

Rafael Chaves/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/21/2004 02:20 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

According to the M8 schedule, there will be a warm-up integration build
tomorrow at 8 AM. We have a lot of code in HEAD that will not be in that
build unless they are tagged. I have myself a lot of changes to
org.eclipse.core.runtime, org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility and
org.eclipse.osgi that I would like to see in the build. So, if nobody has
anything against it, I will be tagging those projects (and the tests, if
they had changed) tonight.

Any concerns, please let me know.

Rafael