Re: [platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

Yes, please do.  I was going to do this myself later this afternoon, but if you are still making changes I won't.  It is very important for both runtime and resources to be tagged (and their tests), since changes were released on Friday to the UI plug-ins that depend on new API that has not yet been tagged and released.

John.

Rafael Chaves/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/21/2004 02:20 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] tagging projects for M8

According to the M8 schedule, there will be a warm-up integration build tomorrow at 8 AM. We have a lot of code in HEAD that will not be in that build unless they are tagged. I have myself a lot of changes to org.eclipse.core.runtime, org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility and org.eclipse.osgi that I would like to see in the build. So, if nobody has anything against it, I will be tagging those projects (and the tests, if they had changed) tonight.

Any concerns, please let me know.

Rafael

Back to the top