[platform-core-dev] Conditional Plugin Loading

When the buzz around the rich client platform first started to appear I remember a the talk of the possibility of conditionally loading plugins. For example:

A user logins in and is presented with only the plugins her credentials authorize her to access.

I am not worried about the authorization service so much as the ability to block plugins from loading. Is this coming? If so does someone need help?

Thanks,
-Phil

Back to the top