Re: [platform-core-dev] new core committers

+1

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/25/2003 12:54 PM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] new core committers

As you are aware, we are integrating the Equinox runtime into the Eclipse code base this week.  This new runtime is based on an OSGi implementation that was open sourced as part of Equinox.  In order to maintain continuity and community, we are proposing the addition of the following people as committers to the Core component (the new home of the OSGi code).  All are Equinox committers and are intimately familiar with the OSGi code that forms the basis of the new runtime having worked on it for at least 6 months (in some cases years).  We expect that their work will be focused on the OSGi framework and the Eclipse runtime.

Pam Tobias - development lead for the original code base

BJ Hargrave - architect and primary implementer of the original code

Tom Watson - team member
Jennifer Fogell - team member
Pascal Rapicault - Platform Core team member also PDE committer

Please cast your votes as soon as possible.

Jeff

Back to the top