[platform-core-dev] Scripting entry to eclipse

Hi,

Maybe this is a question to the UI group, I do not know.
I am using eclipse as the platform for DSP-IDE.
I wonder if there are any plans to add the core platform a scripting support. For example, today I can take the CDT, and by using the command file of gdb I can automate some of the debug. But I am looking for something more general, which is parallel to the GUI - I want to run eclipse without GUI, using some sort of scripting language to automate all the operations I can do with the GUI.
Maybe an existing scripting language can be used.

Please let me know what do you think.

Thanks,
Haim

Haim Cohen