Re: [platform-core-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] request for comments - improved file encoding support

Michael,

I think this might be an issue of performance. When adding a project to the
workspace, a team provider supporting encoding would have to call
setEncoding on each resource. I think it might be wiser to defer this to the
very moment very the encoding is really needed...

-Boris

--
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but
people built perfectly good brick walls long before they knew why

Back to the top