Re: [platform-core-dev] Problem Deleting Projects

I believe, but have not tested yet, that it is because the current directory is set to the project directory. The compiler needs to do this. In fact, so do our runtimes, debugging and normal.

It sure would be nice if the message gave details. When you press Details >>> you just get Delete /foo failed.

Mary