[platform-core-dev] Problem Deleting Projects

Hi,

Using 2.1 if I create an empty Prolog Project (Prolog is the language we are creating an IDE for), and I do a Project Rebuild, then delete the project I get an error deleting /foo, where foo is the name of the project and only the project folder appears in the navigator. If I exit and re-enter Eclipse, the .project file re-appears in the project folder and then I can delete the project without error.

If I do not do a Project Rebuild, the project deletes fine. My rebuild calls an external compiler and linker, so I use refreshLocal() to pick up the new files. I also mark files that are derived and clean-up old object files.

What among these actions would cause the project to not be able to delete? Am I suppose to implement a helper method on Prolog Project deletion? (I cannot find one in any of the classes).

Thanks,
Mary Kroening

  Amzi! inc.
    5861 Greentree Road