Re: [platform-core-dev] Attn Jed: Alternate auto refresh plugin

Matt,

Thanks for your contribution, and your patience.

I will review your contribution over the next few days, and get back to
you about wether or not it makes sense to include it in my plugins.

jkca

Matt_Conway@xxxxxx
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/02/2003 04:08 PM