[platform-core-dev] outcome of conflicts in the plug-in registry

Hi,

Suppose we have a plug-in registry configured as:

a_1.0.0 -> b_2.0.0
b_1.0.0 -> c_1.0.0
b_2.0.0 -> c_2.0.0
c_1.0.0

So we have a problem here: plug-in b_2.0.0 requires a plug-in version that is not available.

It looks like if there is a problem with b_2.0.0, then all versions of b are disabled (the only plug-in enabled will be c_1.0.0). Is this the way it should be expected to work? Why? I would rather expect b_1.0.0 and c_1.0.0 to be enabled.

Thanks,

        Rafael

Back to the top