Re: [platform-core-dev] linked file clarification

Sorry Jed, I haven't had a chance to look into this.  I believe IResource.isSynchronized will return false in this case, even though the resource exists in the workspace and in the filesystem.  I think it won't be synchronized because the timestamp will be different from when the resource was created.  IResource.exists() should return true on the linked resource, even if it doesn't exist in the filesystem.  What behaviour would you expect?  If you've tried this, what behaviour do you see?

John.

Jed Anderson/Minneapolis/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/20/2003 12:34 PM