RE: [platform-core-dev] Re: Special notification rules need for m ove/rename/delete hooks?

Peter,

We have similar requirements with the CVS plugin. We basically implemented our own notification mechanism which is used to ensure our decorators are up-to-date. We make use of the move/delete hook, resource deltas and CVS operations to determine what change have taken place. From these entry points, we determine all the resources whose CVS sync state has changed and manually trigger a decorator refresh for these resources.

Is this the type of mechanism you are talking about?

Michael

Gunnar Wagenknecht <G.Wagenknecht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/28/2003 01:54 AM