[platform-core-dev] Debug help offered on core components

Hi,

I would like assist the developers who are creating this platform.

Since I am still going to school and working full time I would like to limit my exposure and time by fixing bugs, by choosing a bug and working to fix that problem.

I have found a bug list, but it includes all components/API and I am unable to filter that list so it only references the problems in the core components/API only. I am able to filter it by Platform/JDT/PDE

Could someone help in directing me to a list where it only has recent unsolved bugs and is only for the core components/API.

Thank You
Avi