Re: [platform-compare-dev] Draft 3.0 M8 Test Grid

I'm happy to do some testing.

On 23 Mar 2004, at 18:51, Andre Weinand wrote:

Attached find a draft of the combined 3.0 M8 test grid for the JDT UI, JDT
Text, Platform Compare, Text and Search components. Feel free to send
additional input directly to me.
If anyone from the community wants to volunteer for some testing, you will be most welcome. Please send a note to this list (or to me personally) and
I'll reassign something to you.

The final test grid with the assignments will follow tomorrow morning (10am
MET) along with the information which build we test.

Dani
<3_0_M8_Test_Grid.html>
--
Channing Walton