Re: [platform-ant-dev] Nominate Sarika Sinha as project lead for Ant

Thanks Mike for all the work you've done for Platform Ant in the past!

+1 for Sarika, but keep in mind that this is an informal role since there is no Platform Ant (sub-project) anymore - it has been merged into eclipse.platform together with Platform Update.

Dani

From:        Michael Rennie/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To:        platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:        Sarika Sinha/India/IBM@IBMIN, Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
Date:        03.07.2015 23:12
Subject:        Nominate Sarika Sinha as project lead for Ant

I would like to nominate Sarika Sinha as the project lead for Platform Ant.

I find myself having less and less time to dedicate to the project and she has basically been running the project for the last year as is. She has a solid understanding of the project, works well with the community and has been instrumental in updating to the newer versions of Apache Ant (which she also maintains in Orbit).

She will make an excellent project lead going forward.

Michael Rennie
IBM Canada

Back to the top