Re: [platform-ant-dev] ant support for workspace generation and project import

There aren't any ant tasks provided by the Eclipse SDK that import
existing projects. Currently, I don't know of any plans to implement this.
However, if someone were to implement it, I think it would need to be part
of the "resources" bundle / support (rather than Ant) - as that is the
part of the platform that knows about project structures.

Darin