[platform-ant-dev] ant support for workspace generation and project import

hi,

as I already asked in this thread [1], I would like to create a workspace and import an existing eclipse project into this workspace via an ant task.
if a user opens then this workspace, he should just have to open eclipse and see all the projects which have been imported.

I assume this is not possible at the moment, as I could not find anything doing it.
Are there any plans to implement this?

Thank you for your answer.
John

[1] http://old.nabble.com/Import-projects-into-eclipse-via-ant-task-to28745223.html

Ihre E-Mails und mehr für unterwegs. Laden Sie Windows Live Hotmail kostenlos herunter. Melden Sie sich jetzt an.

Back to the top