[platform-ant-dev] Display only important ant targets in Ant View

My ant build file is getting quite long and has a lot of targets.  When I
view the ant file in Eclipse using Ant View, from which I execute ant
targets, it can be difficult to see which targets are the top-level ones
which I would call and which are just helper targets like "init".

Is it possible to remove some of the "targets" from the external interface
just leaving a set of targets which people will actually invoke.

Thanks

Martin