[platform-ant-dev] how to use Ant correctly

Title: how to use Ant correctly

I think everyone would agree that having your project dependent upon Eclipse is a bad thing.

However, I want to use Eclipse to edit my code and build the project on my machine.

So, how do I set up Eclipse so it will use my build.xml file? I tried building a project from a build.xml file, but I have several javac commands and it wants me to pick one?

I can't believe that Eclipse is so restrictive, so, what am I doing wrong?

Any tutorials?

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top