From: Cheng yong
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 7:21 AM
Subject: [platform-ant-dev] how to call the functions of one plugin thoughcode from another plugin?

Hello, everyone,

I hope that I am sending my question to the correct mailing list. I have one question about the development of own eclipse plugin.

I want to develop my own eclipse plugin. To reduce the work I found out that I can use some functions of other eclipse plugins, e.g. Together for Eclipse, for which the source code is not available. So how can I call the functions of other plugins from the code in my own plugin?
Is it possible?

thanks

lucia

Yahoo! Sports