[platform-ant-dev] Ant taskdef problems with 3.1 M7 through to RC3

Title: Ant taskdef problems with 3.1 M7 through to RC3

I am working with the stable builds of Eclipse 3.1 from M7 to RC3 and they all seem to share a similar problem with ant.  We are using hibernate and a related tool middlegen.  I am trying to use hbm2java, declaring it as a taskdef, then using it.  Eclipse complains that the element "hbm2java" must be declared.  The same thing happens with middlegen, I declare it as a taskdef and then use it, but the same error occurs.  It works from the command-line, so I'm not sure I understand what is happening with the Eclipse ant script parser.

I am using ant 1.6.3 on the commandline and the standard ant that comes with eclipse 3.1 rc3.
Thanks for the help!
Jeremy

Back to the top