[platform-ant-dev] Exporting Features/Plugins

Hello,

today i tried to create nightly for our Eclipse Plugin Project.
By doing this job, i came to the point where i wanted to export
a feature from eclipse. I tried the export option of eclipse and
saved the ant file. So i had something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="build" default="feature_export"
basedir="D:\\user/weckbecker/Kalypso/KalypsoCore">
 <target name="feature_export">
    <pde.exportFeature features="org.kalypso.enterprise"
      destination="D:\user\weckbecker"
      filename="plugin.zip"
    />
  </target>
</project>

As expected it didn't work. So i this filles in my classpath:
* pdeuiant.jar
* pdeui.jar
* pdecore.jar
* osgi.jar
* runtime.jar
and added the following line:
  <taskdef name="pde.exportFeature"
classname="org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui.ant.FeatureExportTask"
classpathref="pde.classpath" />

But it didn't work. I've attached the ant ant-output with the '-debug'
option.

Thanks!

Gregor

have a look at feiner-fug.net